martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

CONSPIRACY DEJA VU

IT happened again! antigonumcajaneveningpost, caribbeanbotanicalreview, and puertorikenhadasinmostaza the most recent crop of blogs by this legendary keyboardist, have been killed.

The same thing happened with: endemismotrasnochado, upinthebreadfruitree and anglospanoreview among others.  In the previous situation, the account was hacked by some fools in Africa who sent emails to everyjuan in my gmail account, telling them of 'my difficult situation' requesting $1,500 in a somejuat pidging English, much different than mine.

NOW the story was that my account with these fools was compromised. I had to change both email addresses and those landmark blogs, are no longer accessible.

I wonder why/how a blog that not many bother to read or comment
become a target of dark forces with the intention to silence one of the most original blogs in the concrete/asphalt isle.

Juat can I say but to wonder how come this type of censorship never takes in place in other meaningless blogs down here, considering that more than one, are just pastiches expressing very
uninteresting concepts and ideas about issues that concern only their not humble as I, people and populace.

To them I declare their lack of imagination, original discourse, lame, repetitous and common place articles do not provide any kind of focus, perspective or solutions to any situation they present,
in terms of pondering about our problems as individuals, country or society.  All they do is to repeat parrot like, the foolish trends they see and hear about in radio, tv, printed media and social networks in the gueb.

In brief, I shall continue to set trends, imaginary or real. After all,
is not the writing well what interest me, it is just looking at my surroundings, environment and context without any kind of complacency, convention or docility, the reasons why we are 
where we are.

that is that.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

REFLEJOS BEJUCOS RAMAS

REFLEJOS BEJUCOS RAMAS